MK Sensors are designed to deliver energy savings and lighting usage management in a wide range of commercial applications. Lighting represents, on average, up to 40% of a building’s total energy consumption; and also the largest opportunity for energy savings.
The MK Sensor range deploys three main types of sensor technology – namely PIR, Microwave and Ultrasonic – in a variety of devices configured for ceiling or corner mounting; as well as long range detection.
All products in the MK Sensors range* have a built-in photocell, providing occupancy and light level detection.
The range is also complemented by a host of accessories and ancillaries – such as programmers and controllers – which combine to make the collection easy to install, easy to understand and easy to use.
*Excludes long range detectors
- Built in photocell provides light level detection
- Sensors can be installed for absence detection
- 6 Amp and 10 Amp products
- Easy to install and program
- Flush and surface mounted variants available
- Ideal for most interior environment