New from MK Electric, Antibac offers an antibacterial cable management solution for power and data distribution in environments where hygiene is a priority. With ongoing concern over hospital acquired infections such as MRSA, the demand for antibacterial products continues to rise. Antibac is designed to kill bacteria which can grow on surfaces such as trunking systems. It uses a silver based additive inherent within the PVCu which acts as an effective weapon in fighting harmful bacteria such as MRSA and Klebsiella Pneumonia.
MK offer a complete antibacterial solution, by complementing Antibac with Logic Plus wiring devices, the entire installation will meet the requirements of an antibacterial specification. The trunking and wiring devices are both open to contact, therefore the control of the spread of bacteria and infections can only be effective with a complete solution.
MK’s Antibac range will meet the demands of the Healthcare Trusts, Infection Control Departments or Facilities Managers specifying antibacterial products, as well as providing the fastest installation for Contractors, the range has been independently verified as 40% faster than similar competitor systems to install*.
- The only manufacturer to offer a complete antibacterial solution
- >99.9% kill rate against MRSA and Klebsiella Pneumonia
- Unique patent pending fluorescence under UV light, providing customer confidence
- Fully Cat 6 compliant
- Patented Data Sweep maximises cable capacity
- Screw fixing kit available for installations where higher security is required, e.g. public buildings,
- Part M compliance achievable utilising Logic Plus graphite wiring devices, or the Part M Flange or
- Independently verified as 40% faster to install*
*Independently verified as 40% faster to install than Prestige Plus and similar competitor systems